It’s always a problem when you come home one day and find out that you have a bug infestation in your house and in such cases, you should probably call the exterminator. No matter what type of insect that attacks your home, all-cause damage. But some insect colonies cause much more problems compared to others. Usually, swarms of insects are much more troublesome than insects that live in small colonies.
Insects in small colonies would mostly leave your house in a matter of days or weeks and they cause little to no damage to the house or its residents. But a swarm of pests can be a lot more worrisome and can spread throughout the entire house and its furniture if not acted upon soon. Such problematic swarms can include ants and termites. These two have a history when it comes to infesting and damaging the environment they spread in. They can destroy your entire house and turn your house into a not so sweet home. Not one person would want to enter your place once one of these two is done redecorating it.
Termite Vs flying ant
When you look at two of the insect kingdom’s largest and most widely spread throughout the world species, you will find something in common. Both have a habit of growing their colonies larger and stronger. A termite queen can lay about thirty thousand eggs in a single day, which is a really big number. But that doesn’t leave the ants behind, a queen ant can lay hundreds of thousands of eggs per day. Both species have a tough life when it comes to survival and they often raid each other’s colonies, leaving one of the two to be completely or sometimes partially wiped out from their hive. Some of us would often wonder what it would be like to see a battle of termite and ants, but the results are obvious with one of the two being entirely vanished.
It would be rather fascinating to know that what we can do in case one of the two attacks our home. This would be interesting if be battle the damaging capabilities of termite vs flying ant. While both species are capable of flight, termites are potentially more dangerous to our homes in terms of damage. Although some carpenter ants can chew through wood and cause property harm, although not all ants have such destructive capabilities and most aren’t even poisonous. All you need to worry about ants is their bite, if you can take it you should be fine. But not all ants are small biters, some ants like fire ants can have a rather nasty effect in their bites. It has been told by those who have endured their attacks that when a fire ant bites, it’s as if that spot where they bit you has been set on flames. Some people describe it as if a hot knife had been stabbing them. Termites, on the other hand, are not that harmful to people, they have a bad name because they cause damage to homes as they build their nests inside the wooden walls and furniture.
Worried About Termite Damage? You Should be.
Usually, you don’t see termites or the damages they cause until it’s too late. In fact, the annual cost of termite damage to buildings in the US is more than $5 billion- greater than that of fires, hurricanes and tornadoes combined.
The Best Solution? Sentricon® System
The Sentricon System starts protecting your property the minute it is installed. Termites are attracted to the bait and once consumed, lose the ability to eat, breed and survive. The end result is the complete elimination of the colony, including the queen!
What type of Termite is the Sentricon System designed for?
Asian, Formosan and Eastern Subterranean Termites.
Sentricon® Termite Baiting System:
- Stations are installed in the ground around the perimeter of your structure. Once in the ground, there is only a service cover visible; the stations require a special key to open them. Because of our Always Active™ technology, the Recruit HD termite bait will begin to work right away.
- Termites Eat the Bait and Share with the complete Colony Termites prefer the bait used in Dow AgroSciences®Sentricon®Termite Baiting System stations 10 times more than wood. Noviflumuron, the active ingredient, is shared within the colony.
- Your Property is Protected from Termites 24/7 – 365 By keeping Dow AgroSciences®Sentricon® Termite Baiting System stations in place around the perimeter of your property, your property will have ongoing protection from any current or future termite infestations.
The Benefits of Sentricon® Termite Baiting Systems:
- Environmentally responsible. Has little or no impact on human health, low toxicity to birds, fish, and plants; and little potential for groundwater contamination.
- Once installed, it creates a barrier around your property so that termites take the bait back to their colony and keep them away from your structure.
- Eliminates entire termite colonies, including the queen.
- The Latest technology in Termite Colony Elimination.
- There no drilling into slab and no trenches.
- Total peace of mind with year around termite protection.
- TORO’s Board Certified Entomologist Certified Trained Technicians which specialize in Termite Baiting Technology will provide you with the results you can count on.
What cities have been affected by termite so far? Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park , Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral , El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater ,Virginia Gardens, West Miami among many other cities in South Florida.
GET A FREE INSPECTION TODAY !