TORO PEST MANAGEMENT
I started my career working for Toro Pest Management in July of 1987 and never looked back. I worked as a Service Technician for eight years. I then transferred to the Termite division for two years as an Inspector. My next 3 years I served as Service Supervisor. Thereafter in 2001, I was promoted to Service Operations Manager.
On July 2002, I pass my Board exam and became a Board Certified Entomologist. I was appointed as Technical Director for Toro Pest Management. My major responsibilities as company Technical Director is creating our companies training manuals, service treatment protocols and selecting the best green products available.
Certified by the State of Florida in:
• General Household Pest and Rodent Control
• Termite Control
• Lawn and Ornamental Pest Control
• GI BMP Certified (Green Initiative Best Management Practices)
• Public Health Certified Mosquito Control
For the Past 25 years I have worked for University of Florida Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center in various capacities.
• Director School of Structural Fumigation & Technical Training
• In charge of providing Fumigation Safety Training to private organizations throughout the main land United States and Hawaii
Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control
• State Examination Committee
• Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services Florida Pest Control Enforcement Advisory Council
• Appointed by Adam H. Putnam Commissioner of Agriculture for a Board Member position
• 2013 Appointed Chairman of Advisory Council
• Fumigation Advisory Council
I am here to kindly respond any concern/question you may have relating pest control.