Pest Control Services for Bars & Restaurants
The food industry is very sensitive because it is very easy for foods and beverages to get contaminated. This is what you will risk when you have pests in your business premises. Apart from putting the health of your customers at risk as a result of contamination, you can end up ruining your reputation when this happens. The mere sight of the pests can also play a role in damaging your reputation and it could lead to customer loss. Having worked hard to get your bar or restaurant to where it is, you can only put in efforts to maintain that image and take it higher.
Providing your customers with a pleasant, pest-free experience is vital to your success! Restaurants, bars, and other food service establishments contain many challenging environments. Each of these unique environments is subject to pest infestation and can contribute to an unpleasant dining experience. Which can damage your most valuable asset, your reputation. Roaches, ants, rats, mice and flies can create a problem with your food quality and preparation as well as a health inspector audit. TORO offers food service pest removal and has the solution for you.
TORO offers a professional and proactive treatment plan using an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program. The best way to solve pest problems is to correct the conditions that contribute to them. Our program focuses on eliminating pest harborage areas, their entry points to your facility, and other conditions that contribute to infestations. Based on an inspection, we develop a tailored program that encompasses solutions to existing problems, pest prevention, and ongoing control measures.
Our program starts with TORO’s IPM 7 Steps
2- Insect & Pest Monitoring
4- Treatment and Control
5- Sanitation Recommendations
6- Structural Recommendations
7- Education- On creating a pest free environment
Our technician will service your premises to check Insect Monitors, Rodent bait stations, inspect for signs of pest activity, perform an exterior perimeter barrier treatment around the building to stop pest from coming in. We will also identify potential risks and advise your on steps that help prevent future pest problems.
If the bugs come back, so will TORO at no additional cost to you. TORO will respond with in 24 hours Guaranteed. Our technician will arrive quickly and deal with the pest problem to prevent recurrence.
- As soon as you call Toro, you can expect a response within 24 hours. The prompt response makes it possible to have your critical pest issues taken care of before they become a real problem.
- The professionals will then start with a property inspection. The inspection is important in letting them know how the situation is at the restaurant or bar.
- The next step will be to identify the pests present. The identification helps in preventing un-strategized control measures that increase control failure. Targeted treatments have higher rates of being successful.
- After identifying your pests, the professionals will then move to treatment and control. Toro uses the best commercial pest control services and treatment programs that offer nothing but the best of results. You know you will enjoy better results when in the hands of professionals.
- You will then be offered sanitation recommendations to help you keep the restaurant or bar free from infestations in the future. Structural recommendations are also offered by Toro so you take care of any loopholes there could be and maintain the pest free environment you have just achieved.
- Apart from all these services, the professionals go a step further in offering education on how you can create an environment that is pest free. You can have them come back to the property at scheduled times to inspect and identify any threats. The best thing about using reputable companies such as Toro Pest Management is that you will enjoy free services in case the pests it handled come back. The guarantee only goes to show how confident the company is in offering you the best services.
Experience, knowledge and good reputation make a good pest control company. Having been controlling pests for years, you can trust in Toro to offer you the best services. Our exterminators are qualified, trained and experienced to handle any kind of pest giving you a hard time at the restaurant or bar. Commercial pest control services can come to your aid when you need them the most. The services will help get rid of rats, roaches, mice, ants and flies and any other pest that could be present in the restaurant or bar. This will help keep losses at bay, including losses that can be experienced in your food storage areas. Toro Pest Management is amongst the best commercial pest control companies you can choose to enjoy better results.
Proudly Serving New York
Miami-Dade County: Aventura, Bal Harbour Village, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park , Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek Village, Islandia, Key Biscayne Village, Medley, Miami City, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Shores Village, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-Locka, Palmetto Bay Village, Pinecrest , South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens and West Miami.
Broward County: Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood Florida, Lauderhill, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale by the Sea, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, West Park, Weston and Wilton Manors .
Palm Beach County: West Palm Beach , Boca Raton , Boynton Beach , Delray Beach , Greenacres , Jupiter , Lake Worth , Palm Beach Gardens , Royal Palm Beach and Wellington .
Monroe County: Key Largo , Islamorada , Marathon and Key West.
Ants: Acrobat Ant, Allegheny Mound Ant, Argentine Ant, Big-headed Ant, Carpenter Ant, Citronella Ant, Crazy Ant, Field Ant, Fire Ant, Ghost Ant, Harvester Ant, Little Black Ant, Moisture Ant, Odorous House Ant, Pavement Ant, Pharaoh Ant, Texas Leaf Cutter Ant, Thief Ant, Velvety Tree Ant and White-footed Ant.
Cockroaches: American Cockroach, Asian Cockroach, Australian Cockroach, Brown Banded Cockroach, Cuban Cockroach, Florida Woods Cockroach, German Cockroach, Oriental Cockroach, Smoky Brown Cockroach, Surinam Cockroach and Woods Cockroach.
Spiders: Black Widow Spider , Brown Recluse Spider, Cellar Spider, Crab Spider, Domestic House Spider, Funnelweb Spider, Garden Spider, Ground Spider, Hobo Spider, House Spider, Jumping Spider, Spiny-backed Orb Weaver Spider, Tarantula, Wolf Spider and Yellow Sac Spider.
Stinging Pests: Africanized Honeybee, American Dog Tick, Bald-faced Hornet, Bed Bugs, Bird Lice, Bird Mite, Deer Tick, Brown Dog Tick, Bumblebee, Carpenter Bee, Cat Flea, European Hornet, Fire Ant, Honeybee, Human Head Lice, Kissing Bug, Lone Star Tick, Paper Wasp, Scorpion, Soft Tick, Thrips and Yellow Jacket.
Ticks and Mites: American Dog Tick, Bird Mite, Black-legged Tick, Brown Dog Tick, Clover Mite, Lone Star Tick and Soft Tick.
Other Pests: American Spider Beetle, Bean Weevil, Cigarette Beetle, Cowpea Weevil, Dried Fruit Beetle, Drugstore Beetle, Foreign Grain Beetles, Indian Meal Moth, Larder Beetle, Mediterranean Flour Moth, Red or Confused Flour Beetle, Rice & Granary Weevils, Sawtoothed & Merchant, Grain Beetles, Shiny Spider Beetle, Cabinet Beetles, Centipedes & Millipedes, Chinch Bugs and Earwigs.