Pest Control in Biscayne Park
Prevention is always a better solution than treatment when it comes to pests. Biscayne Park pest control experts can help you get rid of infestations when they start driving you crazy, but the truth is that on a personal level you can also do something to keep your property free from the pest animals and insects. The most important thing to remember about pests is that they need harborage, water and food to survive and they choose your property because they have all of these common elements.
This means that to eliminate or keep them at bay, you would have to make your environment hard for them to survive by eliminating food, water and shelter sources. Luckily, making simple changes around your home or property can keep you safe from the pest infestations. It would be nice to take the measures even long before you see any signs of pest infestation or as soon as you suspect a potential infestation.
1. Prune the trees on your property from the roofline and keep bushes trimmed from the garage, porches and exterior walls. The bushes should always allow air circulation and should not be good enough for pest animals to hide under or in. It is also important to eliminate any heaps of debris around your property so you eliminate shelter for the pests.
2. Get rid of any standing water on your property, especially on foundation or crawl space. Your roofs and gutters should also be inspected on a regular basis to ensure that there are no leakages.
3. Find a good place to store your firewood and any building materials you might have on the property. Stack firewood on your outdoors creates the perfect breeding ground for insects that love wood because it provides them with food, shelter and water. If possible create a firewood storage area that is off the bare ground.
4. After preparing your food, make sure that you clean your surfaces off any food debris. It is also very important to ensure that you clean, rinse and dry your dishes, pans and pots every day after using. This simple cleaning measure can go a long way in keeping common household pests like ants and cockroaches as well as rats at bay. In case you have any leftovers, store them properly in containers and refrigerate those that need to be refrigerated. The containers should have tight closing lids to make it impossible for the pest to access the contents.
5. Empty your indoor trash can every day and make sure that your outdoor bins are tightly closed to limit pest access to the garbage. You should also find proper ways of managing your trash and settle for garbage collection services that offer reliable collection schedules so the garbage does not pile up too much.
Toro Pest Management company will not only help you get rid of infestations you have on your Biscayne Park property, but can also offer important advice on how to create a pest free environment and maintain it.
Need Pest Control Services ? Contact us today for your free Estimate.
Proudly Serving New York
Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Westchester
Call for your free estimate today!
Miami-Dade County: Aventura, Bal Harbour Village, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park , Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek Village, Islandia, Key Biscayne Village, Medley, Miami City, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Shores Village, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-Locka, Palmetto Bay Village, Pinecrest , South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens and West Miami.
Broward County: Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood Florida, Lauderhill, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale by the Sea, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, West Park, Weston and Wilton Manors .
Palm Beach County: West Palm Beach , Boca Raton , Boynton Beach , Delray Beach , Greenacres , Jupiter , Lake Worth , Palm Beach Gardens , Royal Palm Beach and Wellington .
Monroe County: Key Largo , Islamorada , Marathon and Key West.
Ants: Acrobat Ant, Allegheny Mound Ant, Argentine Ant, Big-headed Ant, Carpenter Ant, Citronella Ant, Crazy Ant, Field Ant, Fire Ant, Ghost Ant, Harvester Ant, Little Black Ant, Moisture Ant, Odorous House Ant, Pavement Ant, Pharaoh Ant, Texas Leaf Cutter Ant, Thief Ant, Velvety Tree Ant and White-footed Ant.
Cockroaches: American Cockroach, Asian Cockroach, Australian Cockroach, Brown Banded Cockroach, Cuban Cockroach, Florida Woods Cockroach, German Cockroach, Oriental Cockroach, Smoky Brown Cockroach, Surinam Cockroach and Woods Cockroach.
Spiders: Black Widow Spider , Brown Recluse Spider, Cellar Spider, Crab Spider, Domestic House Spider, Funnelweb Spider, Garden Spider, Ground Spider, Hobo Spider, House Spider, Jumping Spider, Spiny-backed Orb Weaver Spider, Tarantula, Wolf Spider and Yellow Sac Spider.
Stinging Pests: Africanized Honeybee, American Dog Tick, Bald-faced Hornet, Bed Bugs, Bird Lice, Bird Mite, Deer Tick, Brown Dog Tick, Bumblebee, Carpenter Bee, Cat Flea, European Hornet, Fire Ant, Honeybee, Human Head Lice, Kissing Bug, Lone Star Tick, Paper Wasp, Scorpion, Soft Tick, Thrips and Yellow Jacket.
Ticks and Mites: American Dog Tick, Bird Mite, Black-legged Tick, Brown Dog Tick, Clover Mite, Lone Star Tick and Soft Tick.
Other Pests: American Spider Beetle, Bean Weevil, Cigarette Beetle, Cowpea Weevil, Dried Fruit Beetle, Drugstore Beetle, Foreign Grain Beetles, Indian Meal Moth, Larder Beetle, Mediterranean Flour Moth, Red or Confused Flour Beetle, Rice & Granary Weevils, Sawtoothed & Merchant, Grain Beetles, Shiny Spider Beetle, Cabinet Beetles, Centipedes & Millipedes, Chinch Bugs and Earwigs.