Termite infestation never stops unless it is treated. With the passage of time, it worsens up if remains untouched. The termite colonization is fast and reliable. They begin with a small next that is undetectable. But within a few weeks, they set up a colony. And in months that colony expands into a kingdom. As far as termites remain in the wood, they are quite beneficial. But if they step into your home, whether you or termites could live there.
The cost of the termite treatment is determined by the tasks required. Generally, the process begins with the inspection. Termites live behind the wooden structure. And they only appear when they have done the damage. The inspection process helps in finding all the spots where termites have infested. Normally the inspection process is free. But if the pest control professionals have to use certain tools to ascertain their spots, it may add up some price. Further, they pest cost professionals provide a detailed report that tells about the job required, density and total time.
The report may cost up to $200. Next comes the termite treatment. The services you get determine how much termite treatment cost. The liquid treatment is the initial option. It cost different for every construction level in the building. Like the basement could cost $5 to $8 per linear foot. Further, the crawlspace may cost between $4 and $7 per linear foot. And the slab foundation falls between $3 and $6 per linear foot. Then is the baiting process. It is one of the cheapest termite treatments. Bait stations can stop the entry of the termites into the building. The process may cost as low as $3 and may go as high as $7 per linear foot. The baiting equipment does not impact the cost. Instead, the perimeter of the home influences the cost. The price may increase if there is a structure next to your construction. Also, if the perimeter is full of woods, it may increase the price. Further, clear perimeters may have the lowest cost.
The liquid treatment warranty renewal costs $150 to $225. It depends on the size of the structure covered. And the bait stations subscription costs up to $2.50 per linear foot. The total subscription cost may lie between $300 and $500. The protection level may decrease in the absence of renewals. The treatment is not forever. It may die after a few years. And the threat of termite infestation may rise again. Once you renew the plan, the pest control professionals come in and check if everything is fine. They ensure there is no termite infestation within and outside the structure.
Worried About Termite Damage? You Should be.
Usually, you don’t see termites or the damages they cause until it’s too late. In fact, the annual cost of termite damage to buildings in the US is more than $5 billion- greater than that of fires, hurricanes and tornadoes combined.
The Best Solution? Sentricon® System
The Sentricon System starts protecting your property the minute it is installed. Termites are attracted to the bait and once consumed, lose the ability to eat, breed and survive. The end result is the complete elimination of the colony, including the queen!
What type of Termite is the Sentricon System designed for?
Asian, Formosan and Eastern Subterranean Termites.
Sentricon® Termite Baiting System:
- Stations are installed in the ground around the perimeter of your structure. Once in the ground, there is only a service cover visible; the stations require a special key to open them. Because of our Always Active™ technology, the Recruit HD termite bait will begin to work right away.
- Termites Eat the Bait and Share with the complete Colony Termites prefer the bait used in Dow AgroSciences®Sentricon®Termite Baiting System stations 10 times more than wood. Noviflumuron, the active ingredient, is shared within the colony.
- Your Property is Protected from Termites 24/7 – 365 By keeping Dow AgroSciences®Sentricon® Termite Baiting System stations in place around the perimeter of your property, your property will have ongoing protection from any current or future termite infestations.
The Benefits of Sentricon® Termite Baiting Systems:
- Environmentally responsible. Has little or no impact on human health, low toxicity to birds, fish, and plants; and little potential for groundwater contamination.
- Once installed, it creates a barrier around your property so that termites take the bait back to their colony and keep them away from your structure.
- Eliminates entire termite colonies, including the queen.
- The Latest technology in Termite Colony Elimination.
- There no drilling into slab and no trenches.
- Total peace of mind with year around termite protection.
- TORO’s Board Certified Entomologist Certified Trained Technicians which specialize in Termite Baiting Technology will provide you with the results you can count on.
What cities have been affected by termite so far? Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park , Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral , El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater ,Virginia Gardens, West Miami among many other cities in South Florida.
GET A FREE INSPECTION TODAY !