Termites are also called white ants though they are not ants they are silent destroyers. They are called silent destroyers because they feed wood, paper, books and can destroy a large amount of furniture. You can find these hidden creatures anywhere around the globe except Antarctica as they are the most successful groups of insects in the world. There are around 3106 species of termites discovered.
Termites often increase during the rainy season or the hot summers. A certain group of termites that have wings is called swarmers. These swarmers are incapable of damaging the woods as they live for a day. They shed their wings to make a nest for them.
If you found termites activity in your house then you should quickly start with the termiticides procedure. Many people ask this question “How often termite inspection?”, A termite inspection is needed once every year and termiticides are needed when required otherwise once in every 5 years is sufficient for the better control of termites at your place.
The duration of the control of termites depends on several factors. Such factors are as follows:
1- Which company service is doing termiticides.
2- The chemical products used to remove termites are good or bad.
3- Environment conditions in your area.
4- Density of termites on your property.
There is no guarantee that after proper termite inspection your house is safe from these insects. Sometimes the best termite protection procedure will fail because these termites find their way to enter into the soil and your house. A good and experienced professional can treat the infected areas properly with a warranty as well.
The most effective method to avoid termites entering your home is to create a liquid barrier between the soil and your house. Regardless of which method you use, it’s important to call some experienced technicians who have some reliable pest control firms. Termite inspection roughly costs around $75 to $150 in the USA, but with Toro Pest Management you can have a FREE termite Inspection. Generally, termites are found in soil or at some spot. Many times, infestation can go undetected for years and these insects live behind the walls and silently destroying your furniture, woods, books, etc.
Termites are the silent destroyer for your house. If soon not treated it will cause you some great damage. Termites will destroy your wood inside out can destroy your books if not treated on time. Firstly, proper termite inspection is required every year to make sure your house is not infected. Secondly, termiticides are required every 5 years with proper chemicals.
Worried About Termite Damage? You Should be.
Usually, you don’t see termites or the damages they cause until it’s too late. In fact, the annual cost of termite damage to buildings in the US is more than $5 billion- greater than that of fires, hurricanes and tornadoes combined.
The Best Solution? Sentricon® System
The Sentricon System starts protecting your property the minute it is installed. Termites are attracted to the bait and once consumed, lose the ability to eat, breed and survive. The end result is the complete elimination of the colony, including the queen!
What type of Termite is the Sentricon System designed for?
Asian, Formosan and Eastern Subterranean Termites.
Sentricon® Termite Baiting System:
- Stations are installed in the ground around the perimeter of your structure. Once in the ground, there is only a service cover visible; the stations require a special key to open them. Because of our Always Active™ technology, the Recruit HD termite bait will begin to work right away.
- Termites Eat the Bait and Share with the complete Colony Termites prefer the bait used in Dow AgroSciences®Sentricon®Termite Baiting System stations 10 times more than wood. Noviflumuron, the active ingredient, is shared within the colony.
- Your Property is Protected from Termites 24/7 – 365 By keeping Dow AgroSciences®Sentricon® Termite Baiting System stations in place around the perimeter of your property, your property will have ongoing protection from any current or future termite infestations.
The Benefits of Sentricon® Termite Baiting Systems:
- Environmentally responsible. Has little or no impact on human health, low toxicity to birds, fish, and plants; and little potential for groundwater contamination.
- Once installed, it creates a barrier around your property so that termites take the bait back to their colony and keep them away from your structure.
- Eliminates entire termite colonies, including the queen.
- The Latest technology in Termite Colony Elimination.
- There no drilling into slab and no trenches.
- Total peace of mind with year around termite protection.
- TORO’s Board Certified Entomologist Certified Trained Technicians which specialize in Termite Baiting Technology will provide you with the results you can count on.
What cities have been affected by termite so far? Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park , Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral , El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Creek, Key Biscayne, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, Miami Springs, North Bay Village, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-locka, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater ,Virginia Gardens, West Miami among many other cities in South Florida.
GET A FREE INSPECTION TODAY !